Manunature® RR AT is a polyethylene coextruded 100% recyclable LLDPE film film containing 30% recycled content from post-consumer recycling processed, designed in the light of circular economy to re-use polymer waste streams for high-quality applications (closed loop recycling).
Suitable for automatic, turntable, rotating arm, rotating ring, horizontal, semi-automatic wrapping machines with 200% (23 µm) minimum guaranteed pre-stretch, for standard applications with wrapping machines.
Typical use: Bricks, ceramics, cement, chemicals, canning, food, beverages, confectionery, textile industry. It can be used to wrap any kind of packing; particularly suggested for medium to heavy loads.
- Very high load stability
- Very high mechanical and tear resistance
- Puncture rating: ★★★
- High clarity
- High wrapping speed
- Good cost saving opportunities
- Approved for food contact*
- Reduces environmental impact
- Standard and tailor-made sizes available
* This product is purposely for pallet wrapping and transport safety, thus for packaging with indirect food contact; however it is guaranteed that occasional food contact does not imply and risk to human and/or animal health