Manunature® BD ATX is a polyethylene coextruded 100% recyclable stretch film, with the additional ability to safely fully biodegrade within two years from the end of its service life if not disposed in a controlled manner.
Suitable for automatic, turntable, rotating arm, rotating ring, horizontal, semi-automatic wrapping machines with 250% (23 µm) minimum guaranteed pre-stretch; ideal for extremely demanding applications with wrapping machines.
Typical use: Bricks, ceramics, cement, chemicals, canning, food, supermarkets and logistics, beverages, confectionery, textile industry. It can be used to wrap any kind of packing; particularly suggested for sharp edges and heavy loads.
- Excellent load stability for the best protection of irregular shaped pallets or pallets with sharp protrusions
- Excellent mechanical and tear resistance
- Puncture rating: ★★★
- High clarity
- High wrapping speed
- Excellent cost saving opportunities
- Significantly reduces environmental impact
- Approved for food contact*
- Standard and tailor-made sizes available
* This product is purposely for pallet wrapping and transport safety, thus for packaging with indirect food contact; however it is guaranteed that occasional food contact does not imply and risk to human and/or animal health.