The Rotomatic 1700 is the latest ring-based wrapping system designed to be integrated into conveyor line-based operations where high throughput is essential; the powered roll conveyor system additionally eliminates the need for manual loading and unloading of pallets.
High-speed wrapping is additionally achieved using two film carriages (as opposed to one on other machines)
The built-in touch screen LCD control system allows up to 20 profiles to be stored and recalled. Each profile can be defined with parameters such as simple or cross-wrapping film application, film tension, film stretch, wrapping density, ring speed, number of revolutions (including number of starting and finishing revolutions), all to ensure perfect and efficient application of film, optimising consumption and reducing film expenditure.
The Rotomatic 1700 is additionally equipped with optical sensors for measuring the height of pallets, and can wrap in single, cross, dust-tight and watertight wrap patterns, further enhanced by thermal film ending capabilities on the last film layers.
Additional accessories are available for the Rotomatic 1700:
- Pallet lifting device (for wrapping from the bottom edge)
- Straightening device
- Electrical top platen (for stabilising unsteady goods during the wrapping process)
- Dual and double motor film pre-stretching systems
- Electrical top platen (for steadying unstable goods during the wrapping process)
- Automatic topsheet applicators
- Air-powered topsheet holder
- Loading & unloading conveyors
- Safety fencing and light barriers
To discuss whether the Rotomatic is the right machine for your packaging requirements, please speak to us today.