Job Vacancy - Financial Assistant
01 March 2023
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our established Finance Team in a full-time capacity (37.5 hours a week), working for one of the UK's leading producers and suppliers of packaging solutions.
In the role the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Making supplier payments
- Cash receipt posting and bank reconciliation
- Speaking to customers regarding overdue accounts
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure timely resolution to queries
In the successful applicant, we are looking for them to:
- Be an active team player, as role duties will be shared with other colleagues
- Be able to work on their own initiative and adhere to deadline
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be confident in making phone calls
- Preferred background in similar financial roles
IT experience is essential, however full training for our software will be provided; you will however be initially be required to travel to Trowbridge, Wiltshire for training.
At Manupackaging UK, we also strongly believe in positive work/life balance, so we will be glad to offer flexibility to the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role, pleae email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org